Follow These Steps To Keep Your Pool Safe & Ready For Kids
Here in Central Florida we know that summertime is the perfect opportunity to enjoy your home pool! It also means that pools and spas are extra-appealing to young ones who shouldn't be exploring on their own. Follow these steps to keep your pool safe for kids!
- Install a four-foot or taller fence around the pool and spa and use self-closing and self-latching gates; ask your neighbors to do the same at their pools.
- Install and use a lockable safety cover on your spa.
- If your house serves as a fourth side of a fence around a pool, install door alarms and always use them. For additional protection, install window guards on windows facing pools or spas.
- Install pool and gate alarms to alert you when children go near the water
- Ensure any pool and spa you use has compliant drain covers, and ask your pool service provider if you do not know Maintain pool and spa covers in good working order
- Consider using a surface wave or underwater alarm
3 Ways to Drain Your Pool [In Case of Emergency]
Keep Those Resolutions – Getting Healthy In Your Swimming Pool
Recipe: Spiced Salmon Kebabs with Yogurt Sauce
Family Pool Games: Part Two
Recipe: Poolside Grilled Pizza
Health Benefits of Swimming for Seniors
Pool Party Recipe: Ocean Water Punch
Family Pool Games: Part One
May is National Water Saftey Month
Getting Clear on Water Clarity
25 Years of Pristine Pools
Recipe: Poolside Grilled Pizza »
« Health Benefits of Swimming for Seniors